top of page
I am a victim and need help

I am a victim and need help

SKU: 9.61
  • Advice

    We strongly suggest you take advantage of our “Abuse diary”, (see link) where you can input full details, images, videos, notes and so on. This is secure system developed with leading specialists, you don’t need to be a client, it’s totally free and secure – please check it out.


    If you are in danger and unable to talk on the phone, call the police on 999 and then press 55. This will transfer your call to the relevant police force, who will assist you without you having to speak. Regardless of whether you feel hurt or not, you should seek medical attention and call emergency services.


    It is crucial to seek help as soon as possible, as you can be at risk of an STI (sexually transmitted infection) pregnancy or even internal injuries. You will almost certainly have been mentally damaged. Do not try not to clean yourself in any way, or wash any clothes you wore during the incident. This is vital to protect any forensic evidence. You should do this even if you are unsure whether you want to pursue the matter later, you can always withdraw the allegation after having a good think about it, but securing the forensic evidence as soon as possible is vital.


    We appreciate that there would be a concern informing the police, as their involvement may make matters worse for you, if you do not want the police involved then report to accident and emergency, explain the assault but ask that patient confidentiality be assured and that they simply refer to you as Mrs X etc, you will need to leave all your clothing at the hospital so we suggest calling a friend to bring you some down.


    When you report the incident, make sure you tell the police or hospital staff any details you have about the person such as:

    • Age;
    • Gender;
    • Height;
    • Build;
    • Skin colour;
    • Hair colour and style;
    • Clothing;
    • Distinguishing features (tattoos, scars, etc);
    • Accent; or
    • Anything else you can think of.


    If you are under 16 and in a safe environment, you can always speak to an adult you trust or a teacher at school, and tell them what has happened before contacting the police.


    How we can help 

    If you have not already done so then our first action would be to get you medically assessed to ascertain the extent of the injuries. To gain our assistance you need to open a case, this is done by taking advantage of our free consultation service, activated by the link at the top of the page, should you wish to start a case the caseworker will send you the suitable payment link.


    Please note your caseworker can only give generic advice, their role is to prepare your details for handling by our legal team and to act as your point of contact, they will also issue you with your Password and PIN, these will be needed to log onto your client dashboard. From your dashboard you will be able to manage and view every aspect of your case, upload documents, images, files etc.


Click hear to book your

free initial consultation:

bottom of page