top of page
Changes in circumstance and reclaims

Changes in circumstance and reclaims

SKU: 2.23
  • Advice

    Changes in circumstance may mean you can no longer claim Universal Credit. You can cancel your claim online through your U.C account portal or by telephone. If you need to claim again later, your previous claim will remain open for six months after the end of your claim. This means that you can reclaim your old account online or by telephone. If six months or more have passed since your first claim, you will need to begin the entire claims process again.

Click hear to book your

free initial consultation:

bottom of page