top of page
Discrimination from council staff

Discrimination from council staff

SKU: 1.43
  • Advice

    If you’ve experienced discrimination by a member of council staff then you should complain. If the matter can be dealt with amicably by simply stating to the person involved that you find their remarks unacceptable then this should be considered. If you feel this would not be appropriate then you should write to the council’s chief executive stating as much information regarding the incident as possible. It is strongly suggested that you keep copies of all correspondence. If hand-delivering a letter to the council ask the reception desk for a receipt and file it with your other papers. If your complaint is about a district councillor then you should be aware that they have to obey a code of conduct, their conduct is overseen by a standards committee, these are a group of people appointed by the Council to help it maintain and promote high ethical standards.


    How we can help

    To gain our assistance you need to open a case, this is done by simply clicking on the link at the top of the page, you will then need to deposit a sum equal to one hour’s usage, upon receipt of these funds you will be assigned your personal caseworker who will telephone you to discuss the matter and make suggestions on how to proceed. Please note your caseworker can only give generic advice, their role is to prepare your details for handling by our legal team and to act as your point of contact, they will also issue you with your Password and PIN, these will be needed to log onto your client dashboard. From your dashboard you will be able to manage and view every aspect of your case, upload documents, images, files etc. As an alternative solution, you could ask the Local Government Ombudsman to investigate.

Click hear to book your

free initial consultation:

bottom of page