top of page
I feel I am being targetted

I feel I am being targetted

SKU: 9.23
  • Advice

    If you believe you have been a victim of a hate crime, you can also report this to the police. An officer will contact you and ask you how you would prefer to rectify the matter. This could include the police visiting your home, talking to you elsewhere, or at the police station. When you speak to an officer, they will then ask you to explain what happened and write down what you tell them (take a statement). If you are under 18 or require appropriate support, please ensure that you have a responsible adult who you trust with you when you speak to the officer/s.


    How we can help

    To gain our assistance you need to open a case, this is done by taking advantage of our free consultation service, activated by the link at the top of the page, should you wish to start a case the caseworker will send you the suitable payment link.


    Please note your caseworker can only give generic advice, their role is to prepare your details for handling by our legal team and to act as your point of contact, they will also issue you with your Password and PIN, these will be needed to log onto your client dashboard. From your dashboard you will be able to manage and view every aspect of your case, upload documents, images, files etc.


Click hear to book your

free initial consultation:

bottom of page